The i-series is Cayin’s lifestyle solution to modern music lovers. It stands for minimal design, flexible function, premium quality and a total solution to personal audio. To start with, we have introduced the iDAC-6 Audio D/A converter and iHA-6 Headphone Amplifier.
iDAC-6 is a dedicated desktop DAC with an interesting dual output stage that offers versatile tonal characteristic for different applications. iHA-6 is a solid-state headphone amplifier with an innovative current adjustment to accommodate different headphone impedance/sensitivity characteristic. When stacked together, iDAC-6 and iHA-6 become a fully balanced Headphone system at a less than 10”x10” footprint.
- Push-pull amplification design with high power ultra-low on-resistance power MOSFET at power amplification stage, offers excellent dynamic performance.
- Toshiba audio-grade FET were used in differential input circuit, to ensure common-mode noise and high quality audio performance
- Premium grade ALPS 4 channel rotary potentiometer imported from Japan directly, durable, reliable and reputable audio quality.
- Extensive protection to amplifier and headphone through comprehensive protection circuit including output DC offset voltage, delay mute when power up, and noise compensation when power down.
- In-house designed premium grade toroidal transformer with low magnetic leakage and high power efficiency.
Maximum power output in balanced mode: 7W / 32 Ohm
The maximum output power in unbalanced mode: 2,2W / 32 Ohm
Gain: 0dB = Low, Medium = 10dB, 20dB High
Frequency range: 5Hz-100kHz, -1dB
THD in balanced mode:> 0.01% (1kHz)
THD mode unbalanced:> 0.02% (1kHz)