The World's First Li Ion power fully balanced
discrete class A headphone amplifier by XI Audio combines smooth detailed sound lacking any power supply noise or AC line interaction. Amazing low level detail, smooth very real mids and vocals, and clear highs just begin to describe how good this amp is!.
balanced XLR inputs only
Four channels of amplification straight through to a high performance balanced headphone connection with one full watt of super smooth sounding class A bias amplification. DC coupled means huge low frequency bass resolution, the Broadway sounds way larger than it looks and can drive nearly any power hungry headphone with ease.
Preliminary specs (subject to change):
- Frequency Response: DC-100 KHz
- Power: 1 watt @ 32 ohms fully balanced class A operation (amplifier biased full on at all times, no edgy crossover distortion typical of many solid state amplifiers)
- Run time: Approx. 6 hours on full battery, indefinitely while connected to AC Charge adaptor
- Inputs: Stereo balanced 3 pin XLR's
- High quality volume adjust potentiometer
- Headphone Outputs: 4 pin balanced XLR and 4.4 mm Pentaconn
- Batteries: Replaceable 18650 x 4
- AC Charge adaptor: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz. (Unit has built-in battery management, auto-off on low battery, auto charge)