Formula S high performance Headphone amplifer
When any amplifier is not good enough.. Powerful sound always on tap by Eleven Audio.
A newcomer shows the world the true sound of music. Solid state dual mono amplifier modules deliver stunning speed and clarity, with detailed bass and drums to cymbal and string instruments, on up beyond perception, the Formula S amp is tuned for the highest resolution music and headphones. Impeccable balance, smooth and clear to the source, excellent bass definition, simply an excellent amp. And it's stout size takes up less real estate on your desktop.
- High quality design and components throughout
- All aluminum construction with brushed aluminum front panel
- Provides three most popular connections for high performance headphones, 1/4" (6.3 mm), 4 pin XLR, and dual 3 pin XLR
- Adjustable ALPS volume control goes from 'zero to Eleven'
- Output protection and turn-on/turn-off delay keeps your high end headphone investment safe.
- Single set of RCA inputs wired direct to the volume control with JPS Labs Alumiloy® wire (no switches or extra circuit paths)
- 115/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz AC input selector with standard grounded IEC AC cord socket
- Circular connector for future options (battery supply, etc)
- JPS Labs PAC Lite high performance AC cable (included)
- Output: 2.1 watts into 46 ohms
- Input Z: 10 Kohms
- Input Sensitivity: 1000 mV
- Gain: Selectable 10 dB (Low) / 16 dB (High)
- THD: 0.0006% @ 300 mW, distortion character compensated for high-end music playback
- Noise floor: -110 dBV
- Dimensions: 24 cm x 29.3 cm x 13 cm
- Weight: 4.8 kg (10.5 lbs) (amp only)