Independent power supply to digital circuit and analogue circuit, left/right channel of digital circuit, DAC circuit and analogue circuit are powered by independent power supply system, reducing power interference among different circuits and making sure all components have clean power all the time.
- Employs state-of-the-art high resolution USB Audio technology, will accept and decode Hi-res digital audio bitstream through USB interface, a centerpiece of a high-end CAS playback system.
- Supports DoP (DSD over PCM) on Coaxial digital input, decodes DSD at 1 bitl (requires front end digital equipment supporting DoP output on Coaxial)
- Versatile and fits different needs. User can select RCA (single-ended) or XLR (balanced) output and the RCA output provides your choice of transistor or vacuum tube output for different sound signatures.
- Output can be configured as Line out or Pre-out (with volume control) and can fit into different systems easily.
- OLED display
- Fashionable design, compact and minimal, which easily blends into SOHO or household environment.
- Dual AK4490 DAC chipset from AKM, with each chipset operating a single channel. This is a genuine balanced DAC circuit with 4 channel active LPF that will fully explore the potential of the two DAC chipset.
- Built-in 5 digital filter.
- Dedicated, high quality Op-Amp for Low Pass Filter circuit.
- 4 x 6N1B vacuum tube at buffer stage for longer listening without fatigue.
- Built-in Phase selection to ensure perfect playback.
- Extensive Mute protection and noise control, minimizing pulse noise when Powered on/off or noise generated from changing the operational stages such as UNLOCK.
- Solid chassis with aluminum alloy and sand blast finishing which eliminates exterior interference.
Output Level Line Out RCA：2.2V RMS BAL:4.4V RMS
Pre Out RCA：2.2V RMS (Max.) BAL:4.4V RMS (Max.)
Frequency Respond 20Hz~30kHz (±0.5dB，Fs=192kHz)
THD+N Tube: ≤0.8% (Fs=192kHz)
Transistor: ≤0.004% (Fs=192kHz)
S/N Tube: ≥105dB (A-weighted)
Transistor: ≥110dB (A-weighted)
USB capability DSD: support DSD64 DSD128
PCM: support upto 32Bit/384kHz
AES/EBU, Coaxial, Optical capability PCM: support upto 24Bit/192kHz
Max. Power Consumption 30W
Dimension 240mm x 252mm x 69mm (WxDxH)
Weight Approx. 3.8kg